Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The People Have Spoken: Sex Sells

What's interesting about this blog is that I created it out of frustration for things that were going on in my life, and I thought it would be a pretty good outlet to vent, and I might write once a week or so.    Little did I know that I'd have so much to say.  I also thought it might be useful to other guys so they won't go through some of the same things I have.

One thing about being a blog creator is that you get to see how many "hits" you get for each of your blogs.   You also get to see where your readers are located.  For some reason I have quite a few readers from Russia.  Don't know how or why that is, but thanks for reading.

What's funny is the three blogs I've written on swinging generated more traffic to my blog than most of my other blogs put together.  So the people have spoken, and obviously folks like reading about sex (duh), so even though we no longer swing, I'll do my best to write more about this subject.

If anyone has any questions about a blog, or just would like to shoot me an email about a problem you're having, or just want to tell me how bad I suck, feel free to write to me HERE.   If I decide to use your email or question in a blog, of course I will not reveal your name.




No comments:

Post a Comment