Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Don't Play By Her Rules

IV.   Don't Play By Her Rules

If you allow the woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt even a rapist cannot inspire.   The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by, and submit to, a more powerful man.


This rule should also be pretty self explanatory.    Too often as Nice Guys we think if we just compromise all the time and give women their way, then life will be grand.   You know how the saying goes.   Happy wife, happy life...that's how its supposed to be right?

That's what I thought too.   I thought going to whatever movie she wanted to go see, it was all good.   Even when it came to picking a restaurant for a meal,  I really wouldn't have an opinion and would just go where she wanted to go.  Wanna go to yet ANOTHER kids birthday party this month?   Sure baby why not.

This is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in your relationship.    Women love guys with a plan.    If your woman ever asks you where you want to go eat, just pick a place and go.  By that some token, if she wants to do something and you REALLY don't feel like doing it, (We all know how fun kids birthday parties are...*rolling eyes*) then just tell her you don't want to go.   Don't be led around the nose by your woman because ultimately she will resent you not being able to make a concrete decision about things, and deep down inside you will start to resent that you're always doing what SHE wants to do instead of what you want.

To get personal here for a second, back when we were swinging I noticed that my wife always gravitated towards the Alpha guys.   Guys who were very demonstrative about what they wanted and my wife would just go along with it.   One of the guys was just as short and chubby as I was, so it had nothing do with their physical makeup.   Fast forward a year, and my wife was thinking about leaving me.   I discovered that she had cheated on me with some of the guys we were swinging with and guess which guys they were?  Yep, the guys who were "Alpha" is the ones she was hooking up with.   Back when I was begging her to stay (another Commandment of Poon I broke) I asked if that's what kind of guy she wanted.   She said no, that she's dated guys like that before and they are usually assholes.

But see, her mouth was saying one thing, but her vagina was saying another.   Her vagina shouted loud from the rooftops that an Alpha male was EXACTLY who she wanted.  She wanted a guy to be able to take charge and make decisions.    Don't be that guy who just goes along with whatever your woman wants because not only will she be bored by it, you'll eventually get frustrated by it.

(Now I know I do discuss infidelity a lot in my blogs, and later on I will go into more detail about that in later blogs, and also the pros and cons of the swinging lifestyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment