Friday, July 12, 2013

Never Say I Love You First

A few weeks ago I posted The 16 Commandments of Poon.     My next series of blogs will break down each rule individually and go into a little more detail.

I.   Never Say I Love You First

Women want to feel like they have to overcome obstacles to win a man's heart.   They crave the challenge of  capturing the interest of a man who has other women competing for his attention.


This rule should be pretty self-explanatory.   Think of dating as playing a high stakes game of poker or blackjack.   By saying I Love You first, you are throwing all your cards on the table and giving away all your power.   As a side note, most Nice Guys think that if they just really tell a female how they feel, that will make them better than most other guys who can't express emotion, but nothing could be further from the truth.   Also, sometimes the only reason why a guy will say I Love You is because they just want to hear it back.  You're just setting yourself up to be hurt if she doesn't feel the same way.    If you want to let a woman know you love her, just show it through your actions, but don't be the first to say it.  Make her work for your affection.

1 comment:

  1. Fo Sho. Unfortunately, the dynamic of a man expressing his true love in today's jaded era will NOT work out for his benefit. Even a recent conversation with a former pimp that I had actually confirms this. This is a shame, of course. The fact that the passive aggressive "I want to play my emotional cards closest to my vest" game that emotionally scarred prostitutes have can so easily be applied to the average man or woman today that is NOT hooking is a tragedy and travesty. Nonetheless, in my personal experience (and those of many I know), if you profess your love at the wrong moment to the wrong female, she will use it to your detriment. However, the only solution is to find the right woman. They are out there...trust me. And when you find them, you can say "I love you all day/all night" and she will love you for it. Admittedly, as a warning, these women (and men) are rare, so just stay open and faithful to what you deserve because we ALL deserve a person who loves us without games. Peace.

    ReplyDelete