Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Your Woman is Naughtier Than You Ever Imagined

Chris Rock is right.  During one of his stand-up performances, he proclaims "Your woman is nastier than you ever imagined."  He is absolutely right.

I vividly remember my night of enlightenment.   There was this woman that used to be a booty call.

This woman was a certified, card-carrying feminist.    There was all types of feminist propaganda in her apartment, and any conversation with her always included some spiel about how women are treated unfairly in society.   Nice Guy's tend to have a habit of thinking we are more enlightened than other males, so of course I would usually nod my head in agreement with whatever she was saying.  Plus, I didn't want to mess up my chances of getting laid by upsetting her.

One night I visited her and I was upset about something.    I don't even remember what it was that upset me, but I wasn't in the mood to hear any of her feminist crap.   I also started thinking about how in the few weeks we'd been messing around, she hadn't given be a blowjob but I'd gone down on her plenty of times.   Normally a Nice Guy is afraid to rock the boat, but that night I had no interest in being nice.   She started in with her usual conversation about 100 million things that don't matter, and I just stopped her dead in her tracks.   I grabbed her by the hand and took her to the bedroom.   I noticed a handkerchief on her dresser and I used that to blindfold her.    I put my dick right on her lips and she eagerly gave me a blowjob.  Interestingly enough, if I would've asked I probably would've gotten a pretty lame blowjob.

That night when we were having sex, there was nothing "Nice" about it.    Truth be told, I really didn't care about getting kicked out of her bed that night because I left Mr Nice Guy at home.   While we were having sex, I leaned over and told her she was going to be my sex slave and do whatever I said.  I also smacked her on the ass which I'd never done before.  Now I just KNEW this woman with her feminist mindset would sit straight up in bed and object to me thinking she's going to submit to me.  Did this happen?  Absolutely not.   As a matter of fact, that brought about the biggest orgasm I had ever been able to give her before.   I would never have expected this woman to respond to being controlled the way she did, but it was an eye-opening experience for me.  It's amazing what women will do in the heat of the moment.

I also used to have a female friend that would complain about her husband being too gentle with her.   She said (and this is word for word) "I tell him to go harder and he just says I'm his little princess, and he can't treat me that way.  I wish for once he would just put me in a corner, bend me over and fuck me in the ass."
Needless to say, their marriage only lasted a few years.

The point I'm trying to make is that your woman (or bootycall) is more open to doing things than you think.   That's right, your sweet little sugar plum, princess, sweet cakes, or whatever name you have for your woman WANTS you to corrupt her.   Don't believe me?   Next time you're in line at the grocery store look at the Cosmo magazine cover.   I'd be willing to bet one of the articles featured is something about "how to drive your man wild in bed" or something like that.    Are you tired of the same old boring sex and the same lazy blowjob you've been getting for years?  Well your woman is tired of it too.   Spice things up a little.    Next time you're having sex with your woman, grab a handful of hair and start pounding away.  Then lean over and tell her she's gonna be your nasty bitch for the night.   Next time you're having sex doggystyle, slide a finger in her ass right when she's about to orgasm.  You just may surprise yourself with the response you receive.

Like Chris Rock said, your woman is nastier than you can imagine.  It's just up to you to pull your woman out of her shell.  Stop being so nice in the bedroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment