Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Told You So




Remember that couple that we stopped being friends with because I tried to tell the husband what his wife was up to?   Looks like the wife has been going around running her mouth to our former swingers' circle about how we're all about drama, and they don't associate with us anymore because they "don't do drama".   You would think people that don't like drama wouldn't be going around trying to make us look bad to all of our friends like we're back in high school.   Some people are just childish like that, and like to be the center of attention.

So I was texting the other day with this single guy swinger that I'm still cool with.  He was telling me how his birthday was coming up in a few days, and he's trying to find some booty to hook up with.   I mentioned the name of the single woman that helped give me a threesome, since I know she likes him a lot.     He went on about how he contacted her already and she's trying to set something up for him.    He was reminiscing about the last time he was with her.   He said he got a hotel room and she made him cum 3 times and still wanted more.    He also said she was trying to arrange a threesome for his birthday.

Come to find out he had his females confused.   He wasn't talking about the single female that gave us the threesome, he was talking about the female from that couple we are no longer friends with.  What's funny about that is when we were swinging with them, the guy would hardly even let her play with single males at a party.   He always gave single males a hard time and was very cautious about it.  Even up until just a few months ago he still hadn't given her a threesome with another guy.  Even when we were having sex with them, if I made his wife moan extra loud or something he would always look up to see what I was doing.  I think part of his paranoia about single guys was because his wife had a 2 year long affair with someone before they started swinging.  He also wouldn't allow his wife to play with guys who have a bigger dick than he does.

So you can imagine my surprise to find out this single guy hooked up with his wife.  I asked him if the husband knew, and he said yes....that he knew all about it.    Sorry, but my Spidey Sense is tingling on this one.   I find it very hard to believe that this guy who was so paranoid about single guys has done a complete 180 and now allows her to play with single guys by herself, and then to let her plan on giving another guy a threesome.  Also throw in the fact that this single guy is 13 years younger and has a 9 inch dick, and her husband didn't want her playing with guys larger than he is.   I'd almost be willing to bet any amount of money that she's doing exactly what I told him to watch out for, and she's cheating on him.   If I've learned anything from being in the lifestyle it's that most single guys who swing are loyal only to their dicks, so it would be no sweat for this guy to lie about the husband knowing about the hotel.   Also, the husband saw first hand what happened to our relationship with all the single guys so I'm just not buying it.

I honestly think his wife is a sex addict.   She literally will have sex with ANYBODY at a party, no matter how they look.   She said the reason she had an affair before is that her husband is normally boring in bed.  It was after the affair was discovered that she let him know she was a swinger before they started dating.  In the beginning, she would always find females to give him a threesome or they would only play with couples.   I kept wondering why he never returned the favor and gave her a threesome, and that's when I was told about the affair.   All the threesomes were a way to make up for what she did, but in reality it was so she eventually could fuck other guys again.   Very smart on her part, and her plan worked like a charm.  I'll give her that.

Oh well...I tried warning him.   Also there are a few other people in our circle who suspect the same thing I do, so it's not like I'm alone in my thinking.  Who knows though, maybe he's lightened up and they've started doing hallpasses.   If I were a betting man though, I'd say she's still up to no good.





2 comments:

  1. It sounds like her being able to fuck who she chooses is a condition of staying married to her. The husband doesn't like it, so he makes feeble attempts to impose cock size restrictions or to ritually humiliate the guy who is about to fuck his wife. But I guarantee that he wants to stay married to her. Women who make an effort to arrange threesomes for their husbands are rare and precious, and he knows it. So they have (or had) this amicable "don't ask - don't tell" arrangement going until Single Guy blabbed to Drama Guy and now the whole community is buzzing about it. Of course she has been playing privately with single men all along. She also has the generosity of spirit to play with not the most attractive guy at the party and to ensure her husband stays satisfied. Let's just tattoo a red "A" on her forehead, since she obviously enjoys sex and engages in it freely. For me, swinging is about exploring the boundaries of sexual freedom, not just trading in one set of rules about monogamy for another set of rules about what is and is not cheating.

    Sorry to call you Drama Guy, Maurice, since I don't think you see yourself that way. In a sense, that is what makes your posts so compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have hit the nail on the head Tiffany. Yeah I think her husband is engaging in the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy because it's exactly as you said. He's getting so much pussy that he's tending to overlook what she might be doing.

    Yes swinging can be about exploring boundaries, but notice the keyword here is BOUNDARY. Swinging can be different things to different people, but when you're part of a couple and you BOTH agree to boundaries, then those boundaries need to be respected or there will be problems. If she wants to play behind his back or doesn't agree with the boundaries, then they don't need to be a couple. There is no need for a Scarlet Letter, she just needs to realize that if she wants to do as she pleases, then perhaps being in a relationship doesn't suit her. To further illustrate the issue, she met her current husband while she was cheating on her ex-husband, so it really should come as no surprise that she's cheating again.

    As far as being Mr Drama goes, no need to apologize as I encourage different. People who know me on a personal level know I am not one who actually likes drama. When any couple goes through a major event like we've gone through, of course there will be "drama" while that couple tries to get back on the right track. For a while, my wife and I were definitely drama.

    ReplyDelete