Monday, November 18, 2013

What The Hell Is He Thinking???



So I was chatting with my coworker who's wife left him stranded on their vacation and also had him thrown in jail.   A couple of weeks ago she also had him served with divorce papers.    He moved out of their house, and he is now currently living with his parents.

He was telling me that he told his soon to be ex-wife that he wanted to be there to watch Monday night football tonight.    In their house he has a 90" projector screen so he wants to watch the game on it.   She said that it's his house too, and of course he can come over anytime he wants.   He said that he thinks she may be realizing what she did was wrong, and there may be a chance for reconciliation.

What.  The.  Hell.

This woman had him thrown in jail, and then changed the plane tickets so that she could fly back home that same night, and she also took the rental car back.   When he got out of jail, he was completely stranded and had to call his parents for help.    Then she serves him with divorce papers a week later, plus he has to fly back to California for his court date, and he's thinking of taking her back???

I mean I guess I'm not one to talk since I took my wife back after she cheated on me, but I just don't think I could take somebody back who had me thrown in jail and left me stranded like that.    To each their own I guess, but I think he's making a big mistake.    This isn't the first time she's lost her temper either, as there have been multiple times where they have started arguing and yelling in public.  They have no kids together so it should be a clean and easy break.

I'm all for couples working things out.....but it just seems like they are avoiding the inevitable......






No comments:

Post a Comment