Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Temptation II



So a few weeks ago, we went out for drinks with our friend Sandy.   If you remember Sandy from my previous blogs, she's the female swinger friend who recently got divorced after 20 years of marriage. (Her husband got tired of the swinging and decided to leave.)   This is also the same friend that hosted a Superbowl party and then fucked her new boyfriend during halftime and we could all hear it.  I've never been with Sandy sexually.  We had a threesome planned with her, until all of our drama came out and we stopped swinging.  Of course she answers the door wearing just a towel.

So since her boyfriend was out of town that weekend, he wanted Sandy to send him some naughty pictures.  My wife volunteered to take the pictures so after drinks we went back to her apartment.   She pulled out a few different outfits to take pictures in.   So there I am just standing there, while for the next half hour my wife takes erotic pictures of Sandy.  Most of the time she is topless and wearing just a skirt or a g-string.  Sandy wanted my wife to try on this black corset that no longer fits her, so at one point she and my wife were both walking around topless.  Also at one point my wife pulled down her pants so I could take a picture of her ass to send to Sandy's boyfriend.

Rock hard doesn't even begin to describe what was going on in my pants at the time.   One of the pictures, Sandy got on all fours on her bed, ass up with a super short skirt and just a g-string.  Boy oh boy.   Then after the pictures were done, Sandy was laying on the bed topless while my wife was sitting on the bed beside her.   I tried using my powers of telepathy to get my wife to start playing with her nipple or something, but nope...I guess my telepathic powers are a bit rusty.  We said our good byes and we went home.

That next morning, my wife said she thought about just leaning over and kissing Sandy when they both were on the bed.  So she was just as horny as I was.   Would've, Could've, Should've.....that's the story of my life.    A typical "nice guy" sits there like I did and waits for something to happen, and a guy who is sure about himself and confident makes something happen.  Granted we are no longer swingers, and starting something may have opened Pandora's Box again.

Yet another reason I need to shed my "nice guy" tendencies.  The world is full of opportunities for those who don't just sit back waiting for things to happen.   Consider this another lesson learned.   Like Dr Glover says, "Nice Guys don't finish last, they rot away in middle management."


  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment