Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Last Temptation



So those of you who read my blog know what we are "recovering swingers".    I say recovering because there are sometimes where I feel like I miss some parts of it, and even though my wife won't admit it, I know at times she does too.   Swinging didn't work for us, but we still like hanging around swingers because most swingers are non-judgmental and very open-minded.

So we went to a Superbowl party thrown by one of our female swinger friends.  Let's just call the woman Sandy.    To give you a little background on Sandy, it's a female that we were supposed to have a threesome with.   I've only had one threesome in my life so I was pumped about the idea of getting a second one.   Then everything came out about the cheating, so we cancelled the threesome with her.   Now about a month before all of this went down, we attended this Sandy's 20 year anniversary party at this bar that's known to be a swinger hangout.  My wife overheard Sandy saying that her pussy was tight, and my wife told me to check it out.   So in the bar I slid my hand up under her skirt and sure enough...super tight pussy.   Sandy had always dreamed of getting double penetration from two black guys, so myself and another gentleman were supposed to grant her fantasy that night, but things didn't work out.

So anyway, fast forward to the Superbowl and Sandy is now separated from her husband and is dating a new guy who's at the Superbowl party as well.  Even though the TV was up pretty loud, I thought I heard the faint sounds of sex.   I thought I must be imagining things so I paid it no mind.  Then I heard some soft moaning and looked around the apartment.  Sure enough Sandy and her boyfriend were not in the living room, but they were in the bedroom with their door open.  I looked at one of the other guests and she says "Yes, they're fucking".

So I'm sitting there thinking that I wanted to get up and watch.   But nobody else got up to go watch so I sat there.  Few more minutes went by and I thought about getting up again, but I thought my wife might get upset so I just sat there watching TV.   Funny thing is after the party was over and we were back home, my wife confessed that she wanted to get up and watch too, but didn't want to feel like she was being creepy by being the only one to watch.

Looks like my wife and I need to work on our communication skills....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment