Monday, August 18, 2014

The End of Swinging: Unicorn Search




So awhile ago I asked my wife for one last threesome, and then also one last party so we can end our swinging on a positive note.

She thought about it for a few days, and she told me that she doesn't think she can do another party/orgy.     She feels like it would open the doors to her wanting other men again, and given everything that happened she doesn't want to take that chance.    I can completely understand where she's coming from, because it would almost be like asking a former alcoholic to go to a bar.

She said she was also struggling with the idea of letting me have intercourse with another woman.   Oral sex and everything else she is okay with, she just didn't know if she would be comfortable with me being inside another woman.   She thought more about it and she agreed that we could have one last threesome, but she wasn't sure if she wanted it to be a woman she really trusts or a complete stranger that we would never see again.

I told her that we would not just take the first woman that comes along.   Since it's going to be the last time, I want it to be a really sexy woman that we are both attracted to.   So then my wife decided that it would probably be best if it was a stranger.   So I guess it's time we start hitting up the swinger clubs again in search of a unicorn.   I just hope my wife doesn't do like the last time and actually puts forth some effort to find another woman.   *Crossing fingers*




No comments:

Post a Comment