Monday, August 11, 2014

Swing Wars Episode IV: A New Hope




So as some of you know, I'm a big advocate of the book "No More Mr Nice Guy".   If you're a guy who's been "too nice" to women all your life, go buy the book NOW.  Like a typical nice guy, we're often afraid of rocking the boat in a relationship by asking for what we want.   We're the kind of guys who focus on trying to make our women and others happy, often at the expense of our own happiness.   Thankfully I am learning to no longer be like this.

I was supposed to get a threesome for my birthday, but that fell through.   I also found out that my wife and our friend had agreed that we could do everything EXCEPT for intercourse.   I don't know about you, but in my mind I don't feel that's a TRUE threesome.

So this past weekend, I told my wife how I felt about everything.   I was nervous while doing it, but I felt that I needed to express my desires to her.  I told her that I want a TRUE threesome, and an orgy to finish our swinging with a bang.    In my earlier blogs I've talked extensively about the events that led up to us no longer swinging, and to be honest I don't like the way it all ended.    I want things to end on a more positive note with good memories instead of frustration and anger.  I knew my wife might get angry or upset over me asking for this, but I figured what the hell.   A closed mouth doesn't get fed, and you'll never get what you want in life if you don't ask or go after it.  

My wife asked me "So if you get the threesome and we have another party/orgy, will you then be satisfied?".
Honestly I hadn't given it a whole lot of thought because I expected her to say no.   I had to think about it for a day or two.   I remembered how I would always be frustrated after we would host a swingers party, because things would never go as planned.  My wife would either forget about me while she was off with other men, or there wouldn't be enough available women, etc.   I didn't know if I wanted to go through that same frustration again, especially if I wanted to end the lifestyle on a positive note.

I thought about it long and hard.   I also remembered how frustrating it was to try and find a single female for our one and only threesome.   Did I really want to go through that again.   After thinking about it, I told my wife that yes, yes I would be completely done with swinging if I was able to get a threesome and then later plan our last swingers party.   I figure that this time, I will not be in such a rush to find a woman for our threesome.   I'll take my time and pick a really awesome female that my wife and I are both attracted.   So it may take up to 2 years to find that right woman, but that's okay.    Also if we throw another party, we will be extremely selective about who we invite so that BOTH of us have a good time.   I figure if this is going to be our last hurrah, we better make it worth our time.

Surprisingly, my wife was actually receptive to the idea, but she said she wanted some time to think about it before giving me an answer.   Wish me luck guys!



  




No comments:

Post a Comment