Thursday, August 28, 2014

Don't Tell Women EVERYTHING



So today I get an email from one of our former swinger friends.    Haven't heard from her in almost two years.  She and her husband came to the very first swingers party we ever hosted.   Funny thing is that we never got to have sex or even kiss one another.   I remember we were sitting on the couch at our party talking, and she told me to go upstairs and get a condom.   I got the condom and came back downstairs.   I was sitting on the couch with the condom on my erection, then she and a few other people walked outside for a smoke.   So she left me just sitting on the couch with a condom on my hard dick...LOL.   Funny times. She and her husband ended up moving to a different state a few months later.

So she hit me up out of the blue today asking how the two of us were doing.  She also said she left her husband and moved back to the state, but lives about two hours away.  I sent a reply and said it was good to hear from her, and asked how she's doing.

So as I'm replying to the email, I'm thinking if I should even tell my wife I got the email.   I think about it for a few minutes, and figure that the best thing to do would be to tell my wife so I don't feel like I'm hiding anything.  I text my wife about the email, and forwarded the email along with my reply.

Of course her reply is:  Hmmm, interesting that she still has your email.        Every dude out there reading this already knows what kind of "talk" we're going to have when we both get home from work.   Soon as I read her reply email I knew it was a mistake to tell her about the email.   Women always say they want you to be honest and upfront with them, and THIS is why it's usually not worth the hassle.   Shit, SHE is the one who cheated while we were swinging, not me.  We don't swing anymore, but we both have said we still like to have swinger/open-minded friends because we'd love to do a group trip to a clothing-optional resort one day.

Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut......lesson learned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment