Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Unicorn Strategy: The Hunt For Pink



My wife and I went for a walk yesterday.    She surprised and said she'd been thinking about how we're going to find our single female.    She said she was thinking we should create another profile on adultfriendfinder to find someone.   Create the profile just long enough for us to find someone, have the threesome, then delete the profile.   She also said we can start going to some meet and greets, and she's also open to the idea of it being someone we already know, and she specifically mentioned the female that contacted me last week.

I'm open for all of that, but if it's a female that we already know it needs to be someone we both really like.   I did give my wife's phone number to the female that contacted me and my wife offered to meet her for drinks, so maybe they'll get along well enough to broach the subject.   As far as adultfriendfinder goes, I just hope we don't run across a bunch of flaky females like we did the last time.   I also hope some of the couples we used to play with that wrote us off don't try to contact us either.   Don't know if we'll have too much luck at the meet and greets, as most of the women we run into aren't our type.   Perhaps we'll go buy another membership at the swingers club and start visiting more often.  At this point, it's exciting to see that she's willing to do whatever it takes to find our unicorn.

Ahhhh, the thrill of the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment