Monday, June 2, 2014

Insanity Fit Test III

I'll keep this short and sweet.    I royally screwed up two weekends ago and basically went on a "cheat weekend" as far as my diet.   I literally gained about 3 pounds over the course of three days because I was eating sausage dogs, cheeseburgers, fajitas, and drank way more alcohol than I should have.   Just goes to show you, no matter how hard you work out it will never overcome a bad diet.     My stepdaughter came to live with us for a week which meant I couldn't do the Cardio and Balance week, so I had to spend some time at the gym instead.   We went swimming on Saturday, and I did notice that I got a few more looks than normal.   I'm married so it's not like it REALLY matters, but it's always nice to notice a few women looking at you.

Trying to do my Fit Test and the Max Interval Circuit on Sunday back to back was BIG mistake.   I had to stop during the first cycle of exercises in the Circuit because I was having a hard time catching my breath and I started to feel dizzy.  Probably had a lot to do with the bad food I was eating, and not drinking enough water.  Anyway, here are my numbers:

Weight:   244  ( 9 lbs lost)
   
                           Test 1              Test 2            Test 3

Switch Kicks:         43                    53                 62
Power Jacks:          40                    52                 55
Power Knees:         70                    82                 86
Power Jumps:          16                   25                 27

Globe Jumps:            7                     8                   6
Suicide Jumps:          7                    10                  12
Push-up Jacks:         21                   26                  29
Low Plank Obl:        17                   31                  35


No comments:

Post a Comment