Friday, June 13, 2014

Max Cardio + Insabe Abs = Passed Out



Yesterday I tried to do the impossible.    I tried to do Max Cardio and Insane Abs on the same day.   What the hell was I thinking.    I literally had to stop about 15 mins into Insane Abs.   I don't know if there is a more difficult ab workout, and if there is I sure as hell don't want to see it.

Insane Abs is 30 freaking minutes of just ab work, which is Insane by itself.   Then combine that with the fact that you're already worn out from Max Cardio which indirectly works your abs.   Shaun T must have been smoking crack to think people can do both.

On the bright side, I'm actually kinda excited for my next Fit Test.   I'm doing to do it on the Rest Day tomorrow instead of doing it with another workout like the calendar says.  

No comments:

Post a Comment