Monday, May 26, 2014

Eyes Wide Shut


So we went and checked out New Horizons this weekend.  It's a private property that also doubles as a place to host weddings.   Before we went in, my wife looked at me and said "If its just a bunch of older guys and their cute wives, promise we can leave after the tour.   Just so we're both on the same page."   I agreed and we headed in.

It was a pretty big place, almost 30,000 square feet.   They were serving appetizers upstairs before the tour started so went and grabbed a few bites.  There were a group of people sitting in one area upstairs.  Being in the Pacific Northwest you usually don't run into too many black females in the lifestyle, but there was a pretty light-skinned woman sitting with them.   We didn't want to just sit down with them and intrude on their conversation, so we sat kinda near them.   We had told ourselves we would be more sociable than usual, so my wife did join in with one part of the conversation, but the group didn't really seem that interested in talking to us.  Oh well.

By the time we did the tour, there were probably about 10 other couples on the tour as well.   There were some cute women, and there was another interracial couple there that definitely caught our eye.   Most of the couples seemed to be in their 40's and 50's as expected.    The place was very big, with lots of play areas and two hot tubs.   The hot tubs looked like they needed some updating though.  During some parts of the tour, I noticed the female half of the interracial couple making eye contact with me.    I smiled in her direction a few times.    Her guy that she was with was handsome, and I'm sure my wife wouldn't have minded hooking up with him if we were still into full swapping.

After the tour we went back downstairs, and more members were starting to come into the club.   Seemed like a good mix of people.   I thought it about it.    I guess for the price ($80 for an "out of area" membership, plus $125 entry fee for the night) I expected a lot more.    I think I was expecting some incredible upscale place like in "Eyes Wide Shut" or something.   The more I kept thinking about it, $200+ is a lot to spend for one night of fun.  All of their parties are usually $125 a night, plus if we came back in the future, we would have to pay an extra $40 for the "out of area" fee.   Plus it's like a 3.5 hour drive just to get there, so we also paid for a hotel room for the night.   In the end I just couldn't justify spending that amount of money just to watch and be watched.  For that amount of money we could buy a 3 month membership to Club Sesso and attend two parties.

As we were leaving, we saw this GORGEOUS interracial couple driving around looking for a place to park.  I waved them down to let them know we were leaving so they could have our spot.    The woman said hello to me.   She was so good-looking that it damn near made me want to go back and stay for the night.   Even my wife said she was a perfect 10.   Oh well, perhaps another weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment